Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1975 Honda CB360T. And the starter button seems to stick, and I don't want to kick start it all the time if I don't have to. I am trying to find a diagram of the insides before I take it appart. I don't want to get into it and break somthing because they are about $120 to replace. Any ideas, or diagrams would be helpful. Thanks.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, I was trying to find a breakdown diagram of it, and fix it and not buy a new one. I am going to take it apart tomorrow and hope I can get it fixed and put back together, if not, ebay is where I'll be heading.

·
Registered
6 Posts
My button used to stick too. found out i needed a new spring which is placed behind the button to push it back out. you can pick one up at a dealership for under 10 bucks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Anyone have a cure for a previously perfectly smooth running 1975 cb360t with only 4700 miles that out of the blue seized up? Neither electric start or kick will turn over the engine. In face, I cant even get the kick to push down.

·
Registered
11 Posts
in 1975, the headlights became "always on", and there is a switch in the start button that temporarily turns off the headlight when you turn the starter over by pushing the button to give the starter more amperage. Mine just crumbled, as the hosing is plastic. Help! I need a switch now!

·
Registered
11 Posts
what is an appropriate eBay search?
The generic Honda start switch must be common to a bunch of different bikes. maybe newer one with better plastic?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts