Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1973 AT3 for give away. The bike is disassembled but all parts are bagged and tagged. I need the space and will be forced to trash the parts if I cannot find a good home. Frame is in good shape, not bent or broken. Tank and seat are in excellent shape. I am the sole owner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would love to give it to you but I can't pay packaging and shipping. That might be a good bit to Spokane. I checked with a local shipper, who could package it up for shipment on a pallet for around $200 but I have not checked on shipping costs to Spokane. If you are still interested, I can give you the shippers info and you can call them directly. You could have it shipped directly out of the shippers location so that you have no risk. The weight would be around 100kg.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I would love to give it to you but I can't pay packaging and shipping. That might be a good bit to Spokane. I checked with a local shipper, who could package it up for shipment on a pallet for around $200 but I have not checked on shipping costs to Spokane. If you are still interested, I can give you the shippers info and you can call them directly. You could have it shipped directly out of the shippers location so that you have no risk. The weight would be around 100kg.
I'm in Arkansas, not working and have a pickup truck. I'd love to have it and I can come and get it right away.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
Even being FREE, everyone needs to be cautious as in, buyer beware. We certainly wouldn't want anyone to get bitten but scams come in all flavors. Just be on alert and proceed with caution. I personally hope this is legitimate but be on alert at all times with anything on the internet.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Good advice hogcowboy. That being said, other than a long drive, I have nothing invested. The address is a nice neighborhood and I've heard no alarms from our email communications. Most people I've interacted with in bike forums are good people. I'm not expecting a title because it's an MX and they were never street legal. I have no reservations about this.

I've been looking for a good project bike and this one seems like a good one. I'm excited about bringing it back to life.

Even being FREE, everyone needs to be cautious as in, buyer beware. We certainly wouldn't want anyone to get bitten but scams come in all flavors. Just be on alert and proceed with caution. I personally hope this is legitimate but be on alert at all times with anything on the internet.

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
I hope you guys are able to make it happen. But then you are on the hook for a thread showing your restoration progress. ???

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.