Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey motorcycle enthusiast's! My name's Jake Stuck. Thought I'd share with you my project for my first post to the forum. I got this bike from my father and long story short trying to restore her. I'm moving down to New Mexico soon for the military and am taking the bike with me so I thought I'd make a thread about it. I have the original parts besides those darn emblems on the tank and am currently in the process of getting rust out of the gas tank. The bike ran a couple of years ago and shifted through the all gears well enough. Any advice on these bikes would be awesome!

I'll keep ya posted ?

Jake

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a question, i recently purchased a 1969 CL90 Scrambler and on the head next to the exhaust pipe mounting spot, there is a hole, is that specificaly designed that way? all the pics ive shown have shown a whole, so is this a common thing [ like from factory ] ?

·
Registered
NRA Life Member
1,708 Posts
I have a question, i recently purchased a 1969 CL90 Scrambler and on the head next to the exhaust pipe mounting spot, there is a hole, is that specificaly designed that way? all the pics ive shown have shown a whole, so is this a common thing [ like from factory ] ?
post a picture, it will allow us to assist you better, also this thread is from 2016, create one for you self...
I have no idea why no one has answered the OP??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts