Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to sell my Honda CB 160 that I totally rebuilt from the ground up. Has 2 miles on it to check functions, runs great! The engine is totally rebuilt! Bored .030 over, new rings, bearings, gaskets, seals, cam, points and all electrics, new carbs, new air filters, and all new stainless steel bolts! Rebuilt forks, shocks, seat with new cover. New tires and wheels. Turn signals added from a CB 175 but not hooked up. New mirrors. Side stand added to center stand. New battery.
The frame was rewelded on every seam and smoothed out. The tank was acid cleaned and body work done to hide that ugly center seam! The frame, tank and many body parts were painted by a local body shop.
I have 1 and 1/2 years into rebuilding it. I hate to sell it but have to. I will sell it for $4000. You are responsible for shipping. I would love for the potential buyer to come and see it. I live in Northern Georgia. If you have any questions call me at 706-969-2262
Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
That is a fantastic looking bike, Tom. Don't sell yourself short with all the work you put into it. I'd grab it myself if I hadn't just poured my life savings into a restoration of my own :grin:

Edit: I just looked at the date on this and realized it's been a year. Hope you found a buyer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.