Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, new to this form. Just bought this bike and it has sat in a wood shed for the last 40 years. Wondering if I should sell as is, partial restore or go full restoration. Finding parts seems to be a problem Thanks

Attachments

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
Welcome! The pictures didn't seem to come through on my end - maybe try again?

Good luck with the project. I have a '66 305 Dream I'll be working on this Winter. eBay is your friend for parts!

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I think that's the forum doing that to the pics. It's been hit or miss with attached photos. *Shrug*

You can sell as-is, but if you can at least get it running it'll be worth exponentially more to a buyer. :) Rare barn finds that are unchanged aside from whatever it took to get the engine going is an easy $1+k in these parts.

Reactions: 01Sportwagon

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,658 Posts
Picture was there for a few seconds, then gone, pffff

·
Moderator - Loves All Motorcycles
1,251 Posts
I was able to capture the picture from motorcycleforum's servers, think we should get an admin to take a look at this.

Anyway, I reuploaded the photo to my repository. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
My first bike was a honda 305 dream.Good luck with it.
My Uncle bought a Honda 305 new back in late 60's maybe ?? I think it was red. I remember my dad taking it for a test drive around the block. He came back and ran into the back of his pickup truck. He said it wasn't his fault because the throttle worked backwards. (???). To this day, that made me realize there is no advantage in taking a bike around the block for a test drive.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi, new to this form. Just bought this bike and it has sat in a wood shed for the last 40 years. Wondering if I should sell as is, partial restore or go full restoration. Finding parts seems to be a problem Thanks
A friend of mine recently passed and I need to deal with his 1966 Honda Dream 150 C95. It hasn't been driven for at least 35 years. It is also in the back of a wood shed, so I haven't got a picture of it yet due to other stuff in front of it. I do know it doesn't have a windshield :)

What did you finally decide to do with yours?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts