Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Hi, sound like a lose or Bad ground to me check for lose wires and test continuity betwen negative ir battery and frame, engine and Manu other metalic parts, 12 volts battery it's not a exact measure try again, usualy a low 12 volts won't crank the bike, remember you have a 600 it need at least 12.5 volts, plus read voltage and look for any drops when you hit the starter button if it drops below 10volts you really need a new battery. Greetings.

· Registered
11 Posts
Okay I checked for grounds and charged the battery up to 12.9v the battery is kicking strong. If I bridge it she’ll crank super fast but it still has no spark. I checked all the kills I wired the kick stand kill, and checked the clutch and brake kill also the bike is in neutral and the light comes on to show that it’s in neutral. Could a stator that wasn’t correctly installed actually kill the bike like this? I’m stumped.
check youre fuse box and looks for blow fuses.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.