Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I have a well maintained SV here that would love a new home. I’m growing more interested in off-road riding and doubt I’ll have any track days in my future. $2500 obo or trade for off road capable machines within reason.
I don’t think I’ll trade you this bike and 10k for a R1200 as I’m looking for a KLR, DRZ,DR650, WR250 kinda level of performance. Who knows tho! Let me hear your offers be it trade or cash.
Last 1000 miles included new chain,sprocket, front and rear tire, stainless steel brake lines, front EBC brake pads, synthetic oil cause duh, new ignition, and dealer installed starter clutch. Bike runs great starts easily and is a great time . I got spoiled by my FJ 09 this year as far as commuter/ travel comfort goes.
Pics included are of bike before new tires. Will update when I get done with the New brake lines. Did this on my phone in case it looks funny.
[email protected]

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
It would sure be nice and appreciated, if you would introduce yourself to the community in the New Member Introduction forum. Folks tend to open up more if they believe they know someone just a little bit. 👍

1 - 2 of 2 Posts