Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything other than motorcycles

Old 12-04-2007, 01:09 AM   #1
bobbertreb22
Verified

bobbertreb22 is on a distinguished road
Default beyond the law

if your into the biker gang movies this is a great film, charlie sheen goes deep undercover into the pits of hell as an outlaw biker. must see.

its a lot like stone cold only i feel it was a little better scripted and sheens performance was awesome.

bert
bobbertreb22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 12-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #2
Maico Shark

Maico Shark is on a distinguished road

The only problem I have is when bikers get villified as organized criminals. I guess I'd like the next generation not to equate motorcycles with drug dealing, killing, etc....rather with freedom, independence, brotherhood. Does a biker movie always have to have a bad guy on a bike? I'd like to redo an old Kirk Douglas movie called "Lonely Are The Brave" as a biker flick.
Maico Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 03:42 PM   #3
Roadrash
Verified

Roadrash is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maico Shark View Post
The only problem I have is when bikers get villified as organized criminals. I guess I'd like the next generation not to equate motorcycles with drug dealing, killing, etc....rather with freedom, independence, brotherhood. Does a biker movie always have to have a bad guy on a bike? I'd like to redo an old Kirk Douglas movie called "Lonely Are The Brave" as a biker flick.
Great idea Maico, wish someone would get the truth out there!
This movie was based on a true story, an FBI undercover investigation. Does anyone know what happened to Dan Black (Saxxon) after the operation? What M.C. was actually being harrassed, er, uh,... I mean investigated?
Respects,
Harley Dave
PS: If you wanna see a movie that shows patch-holders as the heroes, check out "Masters Of Menace". It's a comedy, but much of the sentiments are dead on!
Roadrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 11:10 AM   #4
OMG Det
Registered

OMG Det is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadrash View Post
Great idea Maico, wish someone would get the truth out there!
This movie was based on a true story, an FBI undercover investigation. Does anyone know what happened to Dan Black (Saxxon) after the operation? What M.C. was actually being harrassed, er, uh,... I mean investigated?
Respects,
Harley Dave
PS: If you wanna see a movie that shows patch-holders as the heroes, check out "Masters Of Menace". It's a comedy, but much of the sentiments are dead on!
There are thousands of law abiding citizens that are bikers. New MC's are springing up daily. I believe you lack little insight into 1%r clubs and what they are all about. "Three can keep a secret if two are dead", "Snitches are a dying dread", "God forgives, Outlaws don't", "Angels Die In Outlaw States", to name just a few quotes. The words speak for themselves. They are sending you a message. If you want to align your self with them you better know what your getting your self into. Ask a 1%r club if you can attend one of their meetings(church). The answer will be "NO" because this is where they conspire their illegal activities. They mask their activities by strapping toys to their bikes to give to needy children. This is all a publicity stunt to fool the public into to thinking these guys aren't bad, why are the cops hassling them? They conduct their activities as a thief in the night, undetected. Don't be fooled or deceived. Most people don't respect them as you may hear the biker phrase "much love & respect" People actually fear them as they should. It"s the brotherhood and cameradrie you are looking for. Leave the criminals out of it. Any club that claims to be 1%r's are the ones to stay clear of.
OMG Det is offline   Reply With Quote