Phoenix Arizona Riding Group - Motorcycle Forum
Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Events > Midwestern USA

Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2007, 04:39 PM   #1
s40rider@hotmail.com

s40rider@hotmail.com is on a distinguished road
Default Phoenix Arizona Riding Group

Welcome to Desert Cruisers of Phoenix Arizona.

We are a laid back riding group that allows any age of rider and bike. We are currently at eight members and have been in force since September 14, 2007.

We have completed one half day ride so far and it went very well. We are not a group of intimidating extreme biker guys, but rather, just a group that enjoys riding in the best state for it.

If you are worried about your bike being too small or any other issue don't worry as I am the creator of the group and I have the smallest bike. I ride a 2005 Suzuki Boulevard S40. This is a 650 and I keep up just fine. Before this bike I was in another riding group with an '85 red Honda Rebel 250 and went on most of the rides that did not involve speed limits of over 70mph. I created this group as every other one I joined felt intimidating as every bike was bigger then mine and some of the guys were so extreme and wild that I felt like I could not be myself.

Be assured this will not happen to you in our group.

Join us and help me reach my goal of being not the biggest group in Arizona but the most fun.

Thanks for your interest.

Jeff,
Moderator/creator.

Join us. E-mail me at me at my user name on this site and I will send you an invitation s40rider@hotmail.com

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Closed Thread