Muslim march 09/11/2013 - Motorcycle Forum
Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > Motorcycle Forums > Motorcycle Events > Northeastern USA

Old 08-23-2013, 01:29 PM   #1
Kaz71
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Kaz71 is on a distinguished road
Default Muslim march 09/11/2013

https://www.facebook.com/2MillionBikersDC

Site where bikers are attending to protest their agenda on 09/11/2013.

Anyone planning on riding to DC?

http://www.redstate.com/2013/08/23/n...-muslim-march/

A great ride and a great cause.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 VN1700 Classic
Cobra speedster slash downs
Cobra Fi2000 PowrPro Tune
Floorboard foot pegs
Dark smoke wind screen
Chrome radar detector mount
K&N air filter
Wolo Bad Boy chrome air horn
HID head light

Last edited by Kaz71; 08-23-2013 at 01:43 PM..
Kaz71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 08-23-2013, 02:36 PM   #2
MONI
Female Rider

MONI will become famous soon enough

I hope they get a historical turnout!!! Some people complain about their treatment and complain about discrimination...then they pull something like the Muslim march or wanting to build a mosque on the Twin Towers site. What happened to showing respect? Neither of those things are respectful to this country or the folks that lost their lives that day. I realize not all Muslims are wanting to cause pain to this Nation, but this kind of thing is just an insult and causes antagonism. Just my opinion....
MONI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2013, 04:53 PM   #3
Kaz71
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

I heard from a little birdie that there are a lot of bikers who are going whom want to bring lots of bacon and pork.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

2011 VN1700 Classic
Floorboard foot pegs
Dark smoke wind screen
K&N air filter
HID head light
Old 08-23-2013, 04:56 PM   #4
MONI
Female Rider

Probably wouldn't hurt to take a couple feral hogs with tusks...
Old 08-23-2013, 05:22 PM   #5
hogcowboy
Patriot Guard Rider & American Legion Rider

hogcowboy will become famous soon enough

Guess the swine in DC don't count.
Old 08-23-2013, 06:19 PM   #6
MONI
Female Rider

They aren't swine, they are skunks. One or more of them is/are also the skunks that gave them the permit for the march to be held on 09-11.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #7
Kaz71
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Probably Mr. Kenya himself ok'ed the permit/ go ahead.
Wouldn't be surprised if they issued out suicide vest permits for them as well.

2011 VN1700 Classic
Floorboard foot pegs
Dark smoke wind screen
K&N air filter
HID head light
Old 08-24-2013, 05:48 AM   #8
hogcowboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MONI View Post
They aren't swine, they are skunks. One or more of them is/are also the skunks that gave them the permit for the march to be held on 09-11.
No, those are traitors.
Old 08-24-2013, 06:28 AM   #9
TennesseeZ

TennesseeZ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I hope they get a historical turnout!!! Some people complain about their treatment and complain about discrimination...then they pull something like the Muslim march or wanting to build a mosque on the Twin Towers site. What happened to showing respect? Neither of those things are respectful to this country or the folks that lost their lives that day. I realize not all Muslims are wanting to cause pain to this Nation, but this kind of thing is just an insult and causes antagonism. Just my opinion....
I agree with you Moni!
:-)
TennesseeZ Ed
TennesseeZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2013, 02:57 PM   #10
markk53
Rough Writer

markk53 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
You really need to get facts right, not create or believe myths. Seems that mosque that was to be "built" NEAR (I believe it was at least about 1/2 mile away) the twin towers site was an extension or replacement for a mosque that was already in the area. It was also a sect of
Muslims that were sympathetic to 9-11 and definitely pro-American. I remember the whole thing as it unfolded. I am not too sure that the actual plans didn't predate 9-11, but I forget.

The facts need to be right. That is the problem way too often in too many cases - assumptions without knowledge of facts. We, as motorcyclists get upset when there are mythical generalities tossed about, as Americans we get upset, and so on... but you don't think it would be right should main stream Muslims feel the same way?

Just saying have the facts.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:02 PM   #11
markk53
Rough Writer

markk53 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Did you feel the same way when there was the Christian Million Man March?

This country is founded on religious freedom and that has to include all religions otherwise a precedent is set to stop Muslims, Hindus, Jews, and finally Christians... last two sound familiar? Can you say 1938-1945 Germany or later the USSR? It isn't selective.

I'm sure I'll get flamed here, but hey - it's the USA and you do have the right - just like those muslims and those bikers.

I really find it kind of humorous how many in this thread are the first to cry about freedom... apparently the first to want to deny it to others.
Old 08-24-2013, 03:40 PM   #12
RiditAgain
Happy Rider

RiditAgain is on a distinguished road

Mark I hope you are sitting down and maybe a drink in your hand but I pretty much agree with your post.
RiditAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 01:02 PM   #13
MONI
Female Rider

OK, let me start by saying I am not looking at this as a religious thing. To me it is more like a member of an attacking group rubbing salt in an open wound. Granted not all Muslims took part in the attack and not all of them want to do harm to the U S, but there are lots that do and it was a group of Muslims that attacked on 09-11 and also brought forth the Boston bombings.

They have the right to march and I support that right. I just think it is poor taste to do it on 09-11.

In comparison, I think it would be improper for the U S to have a holiday on August 6th or August 9th, the days the bombs were dropped on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

I also think it would have been wrong for "white men" to celebrate on December 29, the day of the Wounded Knee Massacre.

To me those kind of acts are antagonistic and if you really feel bad about what happened, out of respect they should not be celebrated. I also agreed when they had the soldiers remove the American Flag from Saddam's statue in Iraq.

I hope I am getting across what I feel...it is really hard to do that on a post.

Last edited by MONI; 08-25-2013 at 01:06 PM..
Old 08-25-2013, 01:35 PM   #14
OldGuy

What about Timothy McVeigh? Should we show intolerance to Christians? Do
most people understand what freedom and tolerance means? I've traveled the
world and have experience many different cultures. I found that Americans are
among the least tolerant and knowledgeable about other religions and
cultures.
Before anyone accuses me of being Un-American; you know nothing about me
or my background.
Old 08-31-2013, 07:28 PM   #15
BigAl8295
Registered

BigAl8295 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
cultures.
or my background.
I think that we in America simply have a different outlook because we are so disconnected (geographically) from the rest of the world.
BigAl8295 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2013, 04:10 AM   #16
Slapper
Master At Arms

Slapper is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldGuy View Post
cultures.
or my background.
If indeed you have travelled the world you no doubt spent some time in England where it seems every second building is a mosque,marches on a weekly basis by those that inhabit said mosques...protests outside military bases chanting hate filled ****e from the koran...and the killing in public streets of British soldiers once again by those that inhabit said mosques is another.Muslims are without doubt the least tolerant of others.
Slapper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #17
MGRIDER

MGRIDER is on a distinguished road

Yes, No matter where they are, in Europe, they are the only group that make unreasonable demands on the host country, then find an excuse to riot.
Heck, just recently in Burma ? They got the Buddists so riled up that they went on a rampage against them.
Most of the problem lies with weak politicians, who know, if they go against their own people, they will write an angry letter to the newspapers, but go against the Muslims, and they might get killed.
As happened to the Dutch politician, also a Danish Judge who would not allow payment of blood money, in a Danish court, had her house torched,in the middle of the night.
Add to that, the Police seem paralysed by a combination of political correctness and left wing leanings in the leadership.
A Muslim youth caught spraying Al Qaida slogans on a war memorial, was given a slap on the wrist, Judge saying he was just being silly, NOT Racist.
But when a white youth threw a packet of bacon at a Mosque after the murder of Rigby, The full weight of the Law was mobilized to hunt him down & punish him.
That difference, is causing more and more resentment among the locals.
Soon the Politicians will have to own up to the fact that it is not just a few fanatics, that are killing everyone else around the world.
I think Breivik was the first, with many more to come.
MGRIDER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 02:49 AM   #18
MGRIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by markk53 View Post
Did you feel the same way when there was the Christian Million Man March?

This country is founded on religious freedom and that has to include all religions otherwise a precedent is set to stop Muslims, Hindus, Jews, and finally Christians... last two sound familiar? Can you say 1938-1945 Germany or later the USSR? It isn't selective.

I'm sure I'll get flamed here, but hey - it's the USA and you do have the right - just like those muslims and those bikers.

I really find it kind of humorous how many in this thread are the first to cry about freedom... apparently the first to want to deny it to others.
I think you have missed the point. its one thing to allow religious freedom
but when part of the religion is to cause as much trouble as possible, demand changes to the way of life, of the local inhabitants, to the point of killing them in the streets, then the locals have the freedom to try & stop it.
and when wishy washy politicians do nothing, and the police driven by left leaning leadership and political correctness do not act.
you get Breiviks, who are at least doing something for their country, and thought of as heroes.
Bit like your George Washington actually.
Old 09-06-2013, 04:04 AM   #19
MGRIDER

I travel a lot in Europe and visit the US at least once a year.
Unless something big happens, in Europe, there is no mention of it in the US media.
Therefore, the majority of Americans, are unaware of how bad the situation is, with Muslims in Europe.

Of course the lefty BLiars Broadcasting Clowns, are only too willing to point out that the governments do nothing to help the Muslims integrate into the host society.
There is never any mention of the Muslim unwillingness to integrate, or the demands they make, their deliberate creation of Muslim enclaves, where the various police forces refuse to enter, because it would turn into another riot.

Point in case, the Swedish police shot someone running around threatening people with a machete. That gave the Muslims an excuse to riot again.

http://www.clarionproject.org/analys...ough-stockholm

How did Commie News Network, describe that to the USA ?

Unemployed Swedish youths riot in Stockholm.
With no mention of the root cause, used as yet another excuse to riot.

The politicians & police are facing growing unrest in the local populace, and will not be able to keep the lid on this for much longer.
Old 09-06-2013, 10:52 AM   #20
Critter
Cruising the retirement highway

Critter is on a distinguished road

MG you are correct, we in the USA do not see what is happening in Europe unless we really look at outside news sources or have friends overseas. I agree our news media keeps our heads in the sand.
Critter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 06:52 PM   #21
Kaz71
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Fox news had a short segment earlier today about tomorrows 2 million bikers to DC ride. Said we were denied permits and even though the facebook page got over 56k likes, the muslim march page only had 146 likes on FB.

It's going to be a big cluster of a bike mess once all the riders hit DC. Plan is for my area to meet up with main group by 6 am in Paulsboro off 295 near the bridge. Smaller groups meeting real early like 5:30 am up just north of me. Temps are going to be wicked hot tomorrow too. But the real mess will be hitting DC @ noon, with no police support at lights, I have a feeling there is going to be motorcycle congestion in and around DC area with this event.

2011 VN1700 Classic
Floorboard foot pegs
Dark smoke wind screen
K&N air filter
HID head light
Old 09-10-2013, 08:07 PM   #22
MGRIDER

HAVE A GOOD ONE !
SORRY I CANNOT BE THERE !
TAKE CARE OUT THERE !
JEEZ, IF I ONLY HAD THE MONEY FOR THE PLANE TICKET!!!!

Last edited by MGRIDER; 09-10-2013 at 08:10 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 09:14 PM   #23
ralphlong
Rough Writer

ralphlong is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by markk53 View Post
You really need to get facts right, not create or believe myths. Seems that mosque that was to be "built" NEAR (I believe it was at least about 1/2 mile away) the twin towers site was an extension or replacement for a mosque that was already in the area. It was also a sect of
Muslims that were sympathetic to 9-11 and definitely pro-American. I remember the whole thing as it unfolded. I am not too sure that the actual plans didn't predate 9-11, but I forget.

The facts need to be right. That is the problem way too often in too many cases - assumptions without knowledge of facts. We, as motorcyclists get upset when there are mythical generalities tossed about, as Americans we get upset, and so on... but you don't think it would be right should main stream Muslims feel the same way?

Just saying have the facts.
Good post Mark. I was about to write something similar. I am tired of people "conveniently" screwing up facts to fit their agendas.

The mosque in question was near, but not on the WTC site. As are hundreds and hundreds of other buildings.
ralphlong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:46 PM   #24
MONI
Female Rider

So the Mosque was to be built in the "shadow of the Twin Towers"...my mistake. Below is a copy of some of the reports the media released:

Debra Burlingame, a sister of a pilot killed when his plane was flown by a terrorist into the Pentagon and a spokesperson for victims’ families, said: ‘Barack Obama has abandoned America at the place where America’s heart was broken nine years ago, and where her true values were on display for all to see.’

Peter King, a Republican congressman in New York, said the President had been wrong to back the plan, adding: ‘It is insensitive and uncaring for the Muslim community to build a mosque in the shadow of Ground Zero.’

Sally Regenhard, whose firefighter son was killed at the World Trade Center, condemed the President for a 'gross lack of sensitivity to the 9/11 families and to the people who were lost.'

Republican House Minority Leader John Boehner said the decision to build the mosque wasn't an issue of religious freedom, but a matter of respect.

'The fact that someone has the right to do something doesn't necessarily make it the right thing to do. That is the essence of tolerance, peace and understanding,' he said.
"

I was not trying to "conveniently" screw up facts to fit my agenda!!!!!!

Apparently I am not the only one that thinks it is an insult though. And, as I said...this is MY opinion.

Last edited by MONI; 09-10-2013 at 09:48 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 09:48 PM   #25
Critter

Should be interesting, most of the local bikes will be heading east for bike week
Old 09-10-2013, 09:55 PM   #26
MGRIDER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralphlong View Post
Good post Mark. I was about to write something similar. I am tired of people "conveniently" screwing up facts to fit their agendas.

The mosque in question was near, but not on the WTC site. As are hundreds and hundreds of other buildings.
Militant Muslims, wanting to dominate the world. Exactly as described in their Koran ?

What FACT is conveniently screwed up, to fit Al Quaida¨s Agenda ?
Do you work for CNN ?
Yes there may be hundreds of other buildings, nearby, but the majority are not going to be filled with people who hate you, and want to destroy your way of life.

Last edited by MGRIDER; 09-10-2013 at 10:04 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 09:58 PM   #27
MONI
Female Rider

I don't live in the area nor do I have friends or family that live there so I only have the media reports to go on. And yes, I am sorry to say I mispoke when I said "on the site". Now that has been corrected.

I still hope there is a huge turn out of bikers and I pray that all bikers and muslims stay safe and have respect for one another.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #28
ralphlong
Rough Writer

Moni, there are hundreds of buildings in the shadow of the WTC towers.

They were big buildings! Really big!

What do you expect? That no people that you disagree with build in NYC at all?

You, and the people you quoted, are being silly, and in my opinion, unamerican.
Old 09-10-2013, 10:03 PM   #29
ralphlong
Rough Writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGRIDER View Post
Militant Muslims, wanting to dominate the world, exactly as described in their Koran ?

What FACT is conveniently screwed up, to fit Al Quaida¨s Agenda ?
Do you work for CNN ?
Th fact that was screwed up was Moni saying a mosque was going to be built on the WTC site. That's all I said. Don't blow this out of proportion. I was simply correcting a glaring error.

No, I don't work for CNN. Just call 'em as I see 'em.

Last edited by ralphlong; 09-10-2013 at 10:07 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #30
MONI
Female Rider

You are entitled to your opinion. Apparently I am not alone in my opinion either. I think I should at this point agree to disagree with you. I did not call you any names and I do not appreciate anyone saying I am "unamerican". This thread is all yours sir......
Old 09-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #31
MGRIDER

Ha ! Yes, RALPHLONG; That certainly was..........Profound.........But made lot more sense after your edit.. So pls dont go away.

OK also others posting on top , jeez I need Faster Fingers

Last edited by MGRIDER; 09-10-2013 at 11:09 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #32
Dodsfall
Administrator

Dodsfall is just really nice

I would suggest looking into the history of Cordoba, which the proposed "community center" is named after. Coincidence? I think not. The naming of the center was carefully thought out as memorializing what is seen by many as a victory over the US.

Cordoba has been long considered by the Muslim world as a symbol of victory over infidel nations (specifically the Roman Empire, the most powerful force in the world at the time) and the birthplace of the Islamic Caliphate, which to this day is the ultimate goal of radicalized Muslims the world over.

Last edited by Dodsfall; 09-10-2013 at 10:19 PM..
Dodsfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:23 PM   #33
ralphlong
Rough Writer

Quote:
You are entitled to your opinion. Apparently I am not alone in my opinion either. I think I should at this point agree to disagree with you. I did not call you any names and I do not appreciate anyone saying I am "unamerican". This thread is all yours sir......
Well, once again, I call 'em as I see 'em Moni,

I'm done with this tread too. Too many people conveniently picking out details that fit their agendas.

Bye folks.

Last edited by ralphlong; 09-10-2013 at 10:26 PM..
Old 09-10-2013, 10:24 PM   #34
MGRIDER

See ! if I had not been so busy editing my previous post, I would have written exactly what DODSFALL just did !
I need Faster Fingers
Old 09-10-2013, 10:29 PM   #35
CPulsar
Two wheels moves the soul!

CPulsar is on a distinguished road

Try typing fast on an iPad! lol

CPulsar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:18 PM   #36
MONI
Female Rider

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...otest-muslim-/

I just watched many of the video's on this link. It sure brought tears to my eyes seeing all of the bikes flying the United States Flags so proudly!!! Respect and Honor.
Old 09-11-2013, 05:59 PM   #37
hogcowboy

Reminds me of Rolling Thunder.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:07 PM   #38
Critter

There were bikes everywhere today.