Motorcycle Forum banner

Traded the Honda Shadow for a Vision

4K views 22 replies 11 participants last post by  Mason Hatcher 
#1 ·
09 Vision Tour Premium.

What a difference!

See less See more
#16 ·
I loved that Shadow, for about 45 minutes at a time. :) That is all my rear end could take. I have already been on longer rides on the Victory.

Plus, several buddies have touring bikes, and the Shadow only had a 3.5 gallon tank. You know what that meant... :71baldboy:

#9 ·
Good move up.:thumbsup: I certainly have not ruled one out of my future. I just have this little money problem to deal with for any trade.:( Fixed income hurts in that regard.

#17 ·
Can't go Wrong with Victory Power .. the 106 Engine is a Beast that just begs to be waked up with a Few Inexpensive Mods like Lloyds Timing Wheel and High Flow Air Filter .. And if want to Really Fire it up Add Lloyds VM1 Drop in Cams and put yourself around the 115 HP club ..

#21 ·
Congrats! Just not the 'look' for me. Looks too 'space age' and 'streaming ugly' for my taste. However, if we all liked the same thing, there would be no 'diversity', nothing 'new' would come along, and we'd all be 'robots' who looked and dressed the same. No fun, at all! I'm glad it works for you, though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.