Motorcycle Forum banner

Any Germany events?

8K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  TennesseeZ 
#1 ·
I'm in the Kaiserslautern area and looking for any type of motorcycle events in the country...

#5 ·
I can't believe you are having to look for something to do on a bike here. Take a map of Germany and hang it on the wall. Every Thursday (when the weather is good) take a dart, face the map, close your eyes and throw the dart and you'll have a new place to go. Try to take only back roads and enjoy the scenery. If you take the Autobahn be prepared to get run down. If you want something more structured come on up to Wiesbaden and find the B42. This will take you on a nice scenic ride down the Rhein river. There are numerous stops along the way with marked motorcycle parking. When you get to Rudesheim make sure to park and have a Rudesheimer coffee. Make sure you only have one though. The laws about drinking and riding are pretty fierce. You could continue along to Koln and the follow the Mosel river through another beautiful area. This is where the Nurbergring is. If you need more suggestions just let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.