Motorcycle Forum banner

Post your 2009 Starting Mileage Here

10K views 112 replies 41 participants last post by  Archangel 
#1 ·
Howdy fellow murder-sickle vermin! Like it says - what is your startin' mileage for 2009? Here is mine...day late...couple of miles short...close enough!

NEXT!

See less See more
#9 ·
ya the bike has all the stickers still on it, The one on the back fender talks about accessorys and loading not using a furring and the one on the chain guard has tire sizes chain safety I think, although they look some what warn they are still there
the one on the top of the tank was there but I got a new one to replace it the tank had a small chip in the middle of it and I was hoping to hide it with the new sticker.

#21 · (Edited)
ok so I was wrong, it's a little over 3200 :eek:
sorry it is so big, I did it in a hurry
Boasting? :p

I thought I rode a lot, but some of your mileage makes me look as if I only ride around the block once in a while. Saying that my bike has been mine for 2 & a half years, off road for 6 months and had 12k on him when I took over ownership. Planning on adding about 150 miles tomorrow though, so gradually getting closer to my goal of 85k by the end of the year.

#22 ·
me? boast? about only having 3200 miles in 6 months? LOL nooooooo not me <looking innocent> actually I have had the 3000 since the end of November, but most of November was so cold I didn't get to ride much, hence the only 229 miles since then (I bought it with .3 miles on it July 11th, 2008)

#32 ·
Took my first ride of the year yesterday, a little windy but warm sunny day. Ended the year with 2380. I've had the bike 6 months and it's mainly used for commuting to work, weather permitting and short errends. Yesterday was my first long (sorta) for fun ride of 50 miles. So 2380.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.