Motorcycle Forum banner

Where to find parts for old bikes?

9K views 25 replies 22 participants last post by  Zluck 
#1 ·
Ok so i got an old bike coming to my shop and i need some direction for engine parts > the bike "1973 kawasaki F9 350 bighorn 2 stroke enduro" that i hear is nearly cherry has a locked up bottom end.. any help would be sweet thankz bruthas and titster :D

#12 ·
Restore or sell?

Hi. I have a 73 Kawasaki S2 350 triple. Last time I rode it was 94. I wiped out taking a corner because i hit a water puddle. The bike has been stored in my Dads heated basement ever since. Recently my brother is going to take ownership of my Dads place and kindly dropped the bike off at my place. I'm considering restoring it, but not sure if I'm the kind of guy who has the patience or time. Maybe I should sell it to someone who would do it justice.
I think it's mechanically in pretty good shape, but obviously going to need some work. Rust in the gas tank, needs some lenses and a headlight, battery, seat, etc. Anybody have any advice? What should it be worth?

#15 ·
I go to Riderparts.com (note: riderSparts.com is for foreign cars..)
It's a nationwide site that puts out your request to all the "junkyards" and they'll email you within 2 days with the part + Price. You can negotiate prices.. they used to be really cheap but I feel like they're catching on now :)

#18 ·
Hi i have an 85 ltd. 1100. I need to find new set of pusing coil for it. The part # 59026-1024 and is obsolete. Can anyone help?
Kawasaki LTD I assume.??...call Z1 Enterprises Marion,.N.Y.
They have a facebook page and website, also a phone number where you can call Chris, ( Or Rob) they are awesome folks! Have and or can get parts for Vintage Japanese Bikes and that's their specialty.
I have purchased a LOT pf parts from them over past 7 years.
Thay have always done right by me!
Regards
Ed

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.