Motorcycle Forum banner

Why i love my scooter....

9K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  pekbagger 
#1 ·
14:27

#3 ·
Design wise, the Activa 3G isn’t very different from the current Activa’s design, and it continues with the conservative styling of its predecessors.The Activa 3G is powered by the tried and tested 110cc Honda Eco Technology (HET) engine which delivers 8bhp and 8.7Nm of torque through a CVT transmission. The Activa 3G gets hydraulic spring loaded suspension and 130mm drum brakes on both the ends.
I have bought it from Autoworld Ambala that provides the best service .

#13 · (Edited)
You gave me an idea Porky. I might have found him and would explain why he suddenly vanished. How about arrested? Maybe for speeding and thinking he could avoid arrest by trying to out run the cops in pursuit. Two charges and whatever else they could drum up as in throw the book at him. It's possible. And the resemblance is certainly there.:devil:

Reactions: Porky
#16 ·
You know who else is missing, the guy from up north who had a sports bike and a chopper. Can't remember his name but he was a hair dresser who became a mechanic. I think he stopped by and visited Eye at one time.

Also Raven, she hasn't been around in a while.

#18 ·
You know who else is missing, the guy from up north who had a sports bike and a chopper. Can't remember his name but he was a hair dresser who became a mechanic. I think he stopped by and visited Eye at one time.
Sigma40 was his screen name I think. A good dude.

He was going to move to Florida, but then started at mechanic's school. We rode through Traverse City, Michigan, this summer where he lives and I was going to call him but I discovered when I got a new phone his number didn't migrate.

#19 ·
Looking at Wades post record, he posted just about every day up until 08-23-2016. Then almost two months go by until he made his last post on 10-13-2016. The detective in me made me curious.

#21 ·
It seems like we lost several folks when the Forum switched over a while back. Some of the admins seem to have disappeared too. I know I haven't been here much in the last few months but cold weather means more time in the house, thus forum time. Hopefully more will find their way back this winter! I may need some good reading material or someone to talk to. ;) :D

#22 ·
Why I Love MY Scooter.

hey guys, Im a newbie here. I glanced around a bit to see where the newbie threads were for an official introduction, but landed right here instead. If this isnt proper, or if Ive breached someone's etiquette, kindly point me to the door. Im Chris, from Lower Alabama and and got myself a scooter about a year ago. If anyones interested in the story, it was a "non-running" purchase from one of those facebook buy, sell trade posts. "100 bucks and shes yours" was the heading. hey, ive wanted a bike for a while, cant afford ****, so i figured this might be my segway into something bigger and better later on. I laid out a C note, trailered it home, and started tinkering. its an 08 ( i believe thats right)ROKETA MC-54-250. I know what youre thinking, a damn chinese scooter thats complete ****. well, maybe, but its been a year and it still fires right up every time i try her. anyway, i bought it from a young guy, who had traded some auto body work for it from a lady, who had in turn traded out a tree-removal service for it from a 70 year old man. This was the trail i had to follow to come up with the title..anyway, i learned the old guy's wife passed away, he had a spurt of youth, and made a scooter purchase. well, he took a trip to town, forgot how to use the brakes, rolled through an intersection, jumped a curb, wrecked out, busted his leg and never rode it again in 2008. so under his car port it sat. the tree folks got it, rode it once in the yard, parked it, and there it sat. the auto body guy got it, never could crank it, so in his yard it sat until last Christmas week 2016. I got it, got a new carb, tinkered here and there, and ive been giving it hell ever since. I'll post some pics later, but trust me, its nothing that will win any contests. Its just a fun way to spend a few hours, and itsgetting me used to being on 2 wheels. anyone else out there sporting a chinese scoot, lets talk about em.

#24 ·
I wouldn't worry much what others may think of your bike. If you're up and running on 2 wheels for a C-note and the cost of a carburetor, I'd say you've make a good deal. It's a great way to learn and see if you'd like to take it further. If so you'll be looking for a bigger bike in the future. Till that day enjoy what ya got and ride it like hell...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.