Motorcycle Forum banner

If You Could Buy ANY Bike ..........

6K views 54 replies 33 participants last post by  gdcpony 
#1 ·
What would you buy?

If it were me, I'd be out buying one of these classic bikes, (still made "new" today):

[/URL][/IMG]

-Soupy

See less See more
#5 ·
I just bought my 2009 Yamaha Raider late last year "just before snow season" so I didn't have much time to ride it last year. And I just got it out of storage a couple weeks ago... The bike is still so new to "me" & has been my dream bike for so long,, right now there isn't another bike on the market I would replace it with, regardless of cost.

-> but I guess I could buy a brand new Raider.. :D

If I could "add" a bike, I'd probably like to get a new dirt bike. I miss riding off road!

#18 ·
Mine would have to be custom built. They don't make one that is just everything I want. There are things in several I like but not all in one bike. And now that age is getting to me, all those goodies would have to go in a trike anyway and there are very few of them to choose from.

#19 ·
I'm thrilled to see some of the great ideas offered!

The Shadow I bought is my "dream bike" right now. Just figured that if "money was no object," and the bike of your dreams was readily available with a phone call (sort of thing).......might be an interesting question.

-Soupy

#20 ·
Rumor is that BMW has a new sport touring bike in the works that will be propelled by a derivative of the 4 cylinder 193 HP R1000RR superbike engine. Known as the S1000F, there's been some chatter and spy photos floating around the Beemer forums.

When it becomes available in the USA, the S1000F will go to the top of my dream bike list.

Until then my BMW K1200R Sport is my dream bike. It's comfortable, fast, handles well and is fairly rare.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.