Motorcycle Forum

Go Back   Motorcycle Forum > General Discussion Forums > Off Topic

Off Topic Anything other than motorcycles

Old 04-26-2012, 09:31 PM   #41
calebh

calebh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodsfall View Post
The tax rate should be determined by how someone makes a choice to earn income by how hard they physically work and how much they risk their own personal money to invest in jobs and opportunities for others?
So physical labor is worth less than being able to take risks with more money than most people make in a decade? Explain to me where the double dipping is.

Also, you realize capital losses are one of the easiest deductions, right? It's how massive (and profitable) corporations like GE were able to pay no federal income taxes last year. So much for risk...
Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day. -- Sanskrit proverb

Last edited by calebh; 04-26-2012 at 09:37 PM..
calebh is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement [Remove Advertisement]
Old 05-15-2012, 06:58 AM   #42
Dodsfall
Administrator

Dodsfall is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by calebh View Post

Make it gold, and you've got a deal.
Oops, Paul is out.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...is-hunt-votes/

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dodsfall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:23 PM   #43
gggval
Chris

gggval is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReconLdr View Post
I'm very afraid of this next election.... Sadly, I feel like like it's going to be as pointless as re-arranging the furniture on the Titanic. It may look different but the ship is still going down.

When will we as a nation wake the hell up and start bouncing politicians out of office who simply refuse to follow the Constitution......

I had a much longer post written up, realized I was on a rant. I decided it would be better if I didn't post it on a public forum. Besides, with the anti-profanity filter 2/3 of the rant looked like this " *********** ".
because those jerks change the laws so much that we as humans have no power, and the constitution doesn't exsist anymore to them.
the checks and balances from when this nation started are all gone. its just history freakin repeating itself because those dum- basses can't use their freakinng brains past 'i want more money and power'.
power to the. people, not to the gov.
I am worst affected by this sad turn of fait.
gggval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 12:31 PM   #44
calebh

calebh is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodsfall View Post
No he's not. He's just not buying any more advertising. He's doing extremely well with his delegate strategy, and that will continue.
Yesterday is but a dream, tomorrow but a vision. But today well lived makes every yesterday a dream of happiness, and every tomorrow a vision of hope. Look well, therefore, to this day. -- Sanskrit proverb
calebh is offline   Reply With Quote