Motorcycle Forum banner

Had a newb moment after 3 years of riding...

2K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  wilmi 
#1 ·
It's never too late for a newb moment. I pulled into the gas station after a long hard week of work. It's the start of my 3 day weekend. After I turn off the bike, I get off and attempt to put the bike on its kickstand so I can fill her up, except that I forgot to put it down! Laid the bike gently down on its side.

Pick her up, and I know people are looking at me, and I'm laughing hysterically at myself. :D Then I just fill up like normal. :thumbsup:

Lesson: learn to laugh at yourself and ride on!

#2 ·
I had my little put put nearly on top of me second day owning, only a slight mirror scratch, I"m glad it happened showed me to respect it more, I was practising on a incline and must of revved it too high.

Did you do any damage to your bike ? I think that is all we can do is laugh about it.

#3 ·
Should have stated that no damage was done. Bike was just gently laid on it side. I just looked like an idiot :biggrin: But I didn't really care, because I got to enjoy my evening commute way more than any of the people who may have seen me.

:71baldboy:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.