Motorcycle Forum banner

Pre 1990's Used Motorcycle Parts

10K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  txinkslinger 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I deal in mainly used and some nos motorcycle parts. If anyone is in need of something, that is truly hard to find, send me a line and I'll see what I can do. </font> :cool:

You can contact me denis@yahoo.com.

#2 ·
Motorcycle parts

I have a 1968 Yamaha YCS1 that is missing the whole engine. It is a 180cc twin cylinder two-stroke. Would you have or be able to find a complete engine or a parts bike? By the way where are you located? I am in northeast kansas. I tried to email you but I got an email back this morning that said the delivery failed. Is you email address correct?

#9 ·
GS450 parts

Hey, I don't see any replies posted on this thread. Did you find the parts you need? The GS 500 was a simple development of this motor; maybe the same part would fit yours? The main reason I say this is because GS 500s are still available brand new in my part of the globe.

Cheers

Steve

#7 ·
77 Kz1000

I just bought a 1977 Kawasaki Kz1000 LTD and yesterday i was rebuilding the front brake calipers and come to find out the caliper pistons are bad so i was wondering if anyone knew where i could find new calipers or maybe something aftermarket that i could replace them with.

This post has been deleted
#17 ·
1981 Yamaha SR 185

Hey, I have a little Yamaha Exciter who needs a new carburetor. The rubber seals are rotten too, so that whole section of bike needs to be replaced. Any suggestions? I know they don't make parts for this bike anymore and I don't know much about mechanic stuff - so is it possible to rebuild this carburetor or refit the bike for another type? Thanks!

#19 ·
Hey, I have a little Yamaha Exciter who needs a new carburetor. The rubber seals are rotten too, so that whole section of bike needs to be replaced. Any suggestions? I know they don't make parts for this bike anymore and I don't know much about mechanic stuff - so is it possible to rebuild this carburetor or refit the bike for another type? Thanks!
do you need a new carb or cleaned and all the seals/gaskets replaced.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.