Motorcycle Forum banner

Finally got my pics of my Mustang..

7K views 15 replies 11 participants last post by  Metaldoc 
#1 ·
My bf finally emailed my pic...
This is the car I used to have when I was younger, my dad found out I was going to race it and sold it before I came back from California...When we were going out to eat one evening, we passed it in the parking lot, I begged that we go back and see it after dinner...I didn't have to beg much:biggrin:, then I touched it and started to cry, then sat in it and cried some more...:wink:

Attachments

See less See more
G
#4 ·
Wow 4Raven,

That car is absolutely gorgeous!!! I know that personally, I am not into cars much and none really attract my interest except for one type of car. Can you guess? Yep, you are right a Mustang. I don't really know what it is about them, but they attract me as much as a motorcycle does, and your car is amazing! My mom does not care for motorcycles much, but even she loves Mustangs, yours is actually one of her favorites!

Michael Jackson's #1 Fan =D

#7 ·
Yep I miss my car....I haven't offered to buy it back...the work that he did on it was not A1 so what he thinks it is worth and it's real worth are two different things. But I know I owned it once...:biggrin:

I can hardly sit still in a movie theater or while watching Gone in 60 seconds....that is my baby! I will get more info on it later...have to go to work!

#8 ·
My first car was a 66 classic mustang coupe with pony interior and air conditioning. It was copper with a white vinyl top. I had a lot of fun in that car. I also owned a yamaha 80 at the same time. The mustang would go a lot faster but couldn't get up in the fields I liked to ride in.

I still love that Mustand and wish I had one again, just like it!

#12 ·
I get caught by the dates all the time. But when I saw who the OP was I had to look since she hasn't been on in some time. Another member got me looking at who is doing the posting just so I don't look if you understand what I mean.:D

#16 ·
First thing I did for a couple of weeks after joining this forum was to go through and read a LOT of old threads which I think many do. Nothing wrong with re-reading old threads, lots of good info to be gleaned from archived threads which are available to be re-read, without being randomly resurrected with an inane post that doesn't even fit the OP.

Now if a new post is made that contributes to the thread, that's a good thing IMO. I just get a little irritated when the resurrecting post is a disjointed comment that makes little sense. Just a pet peeve of mine. ;)

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.