Motorcycle Forum banner

Pay It Forward !!!

30K views 136 replies 58 participants last post by  Muggs 
#1 · (Edited)
This thread is intended to help out a fellow motorcyclists. What I want to accomplish is, if you have parts laying around or anything motorcycle related and it is collecting dust or you want to do a nice thing here is your chance. Please do not take these items and try to sell them, lets keep it honest and make sure you really could use what we have to offer. These kinds of threads have worked on other forums so this should be no different. :thumbsup:

OK, I will start this. What I have to offer is a fender tool bag (just bag, no tools) and a set of 3" lowering links for a DRZ 400 E/S model (I think they are 3"). I believe these will also fit
Fit models:
•2000-10 DRZ-400 E/S
•2005-10 DRZ-400 SM
•2003 KLX-400
•1998-00 RM 125 & RM 250

You pay shipping with paypal and it's yours !!!
Whos next to give ???

#30 ·
I think I had found the 3 wire on Ebay and sold them again on Ebay. No stock signals were on Honda when I got it. You looking for cat eye signals for your ACE? I just got some dual filament for the Honda from Drag Specialties, I think they look pretty good, put them in the rear.

#34 ·
Sure, shoot me a pic. If they are the right shape I'll take them off your hands. :)

I had some trouble with an eBay seller (from China, of course). Their add listed the coffin-shaped adapters but they sent the tear drop-shaped ones twice. Are they the coffin-shaped ones?

#56 ·
I dont have anything to contribute...yet :(

if anyone has a seat and/or sissy bar cusion that would fit a 1980 CB650 hit me up. i do have a engine stand i would be willing to trade ( its a reg car/truck motor engine stand) i paid $80 for it

also in need of a valve adjuster tool for the same bike.

great thread!!!

Oh i do have a spedometer gear drive, i had to drill out the screw that holds the spedo cable into the drive but a quick tap and die procedure should get that back in working order. shouldnt be too much to ship so i can probally fork up the shipping if anyone is in need of this part and wants to try and make this one work. about all i have to offer right now.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.